Monday, March 19, 2012

"A sunny, quiet retreat on Negril Jamaica" February 2012

We've just returned from a wonderful, relaxing week at the Rosenstein's Edenic compound on Negril. We absolutely loved the place. We've travelled the world extensively, staying in hotels rated fro five stars to no stars, and I want to tell you that Sea Grape Cottage is my favorite place I've ever stayed. I'm in love! All of the property is beautiful. The ocean side is breath taking. Perfect spot for sun down and Red Stripe beer. We loved the location far from the hubbub of downtown. Caretakers Jube and Maria? My god what treasures they are. They took such good and heart felt care of us, and we already miss their most special and delicious cooking. Jube stole my heart and Maria brightened each morning for us. In short, it's a wonderful place to relax in.

No comments: