Monday, March 29, 2010

A Group of Ten from Chicago Celebrates

Dear Lisa:

I just wanted to email you to say that our stay at Tingalayas Retreat was wonderful. It was everything I had hoped for my husband's 50th birthday celebration! Planning a trip for 10 people can be challenging, but from the very beginning you made me feel like I had chosen the right place. Every time I emailed you with a question, you supplied a prompt response. Booking over the internet without any real guarantees can be scary and with you, I always felt that I would not be let down! As soon as I passed through your red wooden gate, I knew that I was going to be very happy at Tingalayas Retreat!

The property itself is great- peaceful, relaxing and probably the best swimming I have ever experienced right from the privacy of our own patio. The caretaker,Jube is a real gem of a man and so is Boss, your other employee. They took great care of us, introducing us to their native foods and looking out for us. Our whole group really bonded with them and we all just hung out, relaxing, cooking, swimming and watching the gorgeous sunsets!

You have done a great job making all the houses cozy and unique and the tropical landscape is beautiful. We loved where you are situated on such a quiet part of the road and we took several bike rides in both directions. We all felt very safe having Jube's watchful eyes on everything. I know that we picked the absolute best place to stay in Negril and I know that all of us want to come back!

Kati and Jim from Chicago
March 2010

No comments: